Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

Sell it already!

Having a house for sell is a pain in the you-know-what! We are constantly having to leave & go kill an hour. It is sort of throwing Jackson off his schedule, which is making life more difficult, PLUS our dog, Leyla, has had to move in with my parents. Poor baby girl! I wish the house would just sell already!

We have had a busy day of countering back & forth with the owners of the house we want to buy. We left it in their court, but asking for a carpet allowance. Cross your fingers that they approve that & we can get the show on the road! Next week is when we move into my parent's house, so the sooner the better....although we won't be able to close on the house until Sept 9th.

Ok, so don't laugh...I started thinking about the theme of Jackson's 1st birthday party today. I have found 2 options that I like and I am batting them back & forth. Aaron thinks I should post both on the blog & let you vote. Maybe, but that ruins the surprise for you! ;) We'll see.

3 comments:

The Q. Family said...

Hey Hillary!! I just found your blog through Julie's blog... we have boys almost EXACTLY the same age- just about 2 weeks different!! What a cutie you have too! I can't wait to catch up on your life through your blog! And, p.s., I don't think you're crazy at all for starting to think about the first birthday party-- I have already started buying party supplies too-- and it's still 4+ months away!!! :o)

Wendy (Rhodes) Quenzer

Summer said...

i completely understand about the whole selling your house thing. ours is up for sale too and i hate it. having to keep it clean and then leave at the drop of a hat. luckily (well maybe not!) we have not had to do it since kynli was born but it is such a pain. i am just so ready to have the entire process over with so we can move on....

The Q. Family said...

hey there, yes, I steam the veggies and then puree them in a mini food processor. I have this AWESOME book called First Meals by Annabel Karmel... LOVE IT! It has TONS of baby/toddler food recipes in it with color pictures! Hoe does Jackson eat the veggies whole? Does he have teeth? Collin doesn't have any teeth yet so I haven't given him any whole veggies or really any food yet.