Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

8 months old!

My little baby is 8 months old today. I can't believe it! How can that be? It feels like only yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. What an 8 months it has been! We didn't do much today, but we went to our new house while the inspector was there. He found a few minor things (and they always do) and one MAJOR thing - like a deal breaker major thing! Something about the furnace being rusted which is an indicator of something treacherous, who knows. We are going to tell the owners they have to fix it & if they won't, I guess we walk. :( Hopefully it will not come to that! Afterwards, we came home (to my parents') and Jackson had his first Chinese food sitting at the table -- in his highchair, of course -- with the family. He loved the Moo Goo Gai Pan chicken, broccoli & asparagus. He was not super fond of the plain steam white rice. I thought that was weird considering he loves his rice cereal, but I'm not fond of plain white rice either. Anyway, we're still in boxes or I'd upload a picture of Jackson on his 8 monthiversary. Perhaps I will be able to find the cord tomorrow, so stay tuned......

No comments: