Little Wacko has developed the funniest little personality! He has started fake coughing if he feels he is not getting enough attention. It's so cute and very clever! He does it ALL the time - we'll be in the car, the grown-ups are chatting and there goes Jackson fake coughing. CRAZY how smart they can be!
Jackson has a play-date today with my friend Liz's little boy, Lonon. Lonon is 2 and cute as he can be. During the school year, Lonon would say "Where's Baby Jackson?" as they passed by Jackson's room at school on the way to Lonon's room. Liz would have to stop & let Lonon see Jackson, he'd blow kisses & then he'd be content going to his room. What a sweetie! Jackson will also meet my mom's dear friend, D'Ann for the first time today. I'm not really sure why we haven't arranged a meeting before now, but D'Ann is very excited and I know Jackson will love her!
Well, I see little hands rubbing little eyes, so I think it is time for someone's nap...oh, there goes the fake coughing....


No comments:
Post a Comment