Today, we had a busy day. We went & had lunch with my dear friend, Denise. Denise & I went to high school together & I hadn't see her in about 2 years. It was great to catch up with her & for her to meet Jackson. She gave him the cutest new toys...some of you may have seen them before. It is called the Bee Bop Band and it has 4 or 5 music toys that are shaped like bugs. Very cute & of course, everything went straight to the mouth! ;) We had a wonderful time chatting & eating at La Madeline (neither of our husbands care for it, so we jumped at the chance!). I hope to be "thick as thieves" again as we were in high school! Later, Jackson slept in the stroller as I tooled around Hobby Lobby getting more supplies for his scrapbook. Then, this evening Nana came over to 1) play with Jackson -- she never can stay away too long
and 2) show us another house (she is our realtor). We liked the house, but not as well as the one we saw last night. If we could take the secondary bedrooms from this 2nd house & put them in the 1st house, everything would be perfect, but we can't & such is life! We're going to go look at the 1st one again on Thursday....I'm sooooo tired of house hunting!


No comments:
Post a Comment