Ok, so it wasn't a fluke! He really is waving! It is so freakin' cute and we can't stop laughing!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OOOOH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! that is so cute! and I'd just like to say that when I was over last week he would like try to come over to me when we were playin in his room and then he'd reach up for me. HE IS SO CUTE! I miss himmm. the picture of me && him is my background on my comp. lol :]
2 comments:
OOOOH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! that is so cute!
and I'd just like to say that when I was over last week he would like try to come over to me when we were playin in his room and then he'd reach up for me.
HE IS SO CUTE!
I miss himmm.
the picture of me && him is my background on my comp. lol :]
That is hysterical! I say it again, he has begun his run for the White House in 2044, already practicing his regal wave!
Post a Comment