Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Miss Ashley - Babysitter Extraordinaire

So today was the first time I ever left Jackson with someone that was not family. To tell you the truth I was a little nervous - not about Ashley's abilities - she is great & I totally trust her, but Jackson tends to fight sleep. Everyone in the fam has perfected the coping mechanism, but I wasn't sure how Jackson would react with Ashley & I sure didn't want him to scare her off! Much to my delight, everything went uber smoothly and Ashley is like the most efficient babysitter ever! She left me a detailed (and I mean play-by-play)account of their day together. I felt like I was there - she recorded what time & what type of dirty diaper he had, when he had his meals, when he tooks naps, etc. Sooooo...if anyone is in need of a FABULOUS babysitter, let me know & I will be glad to share her. I get dibs though in a scheduling conflict! ;) She even took pictures:




Kudos to you, Ash!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, Hillary, I just want to thank you for having an AWESOME kid! We had so much fun! So you need to leave again so I can come over && watch him. :] I miss him already!