Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 18, 2008

Mommy brags

Here are just a couple of recent pics of Jackson. As I look at him (currently chewing on my cell phone - ick!), I can't believe he will be 8 months old next week. Time really flies & you can't blink! He is doing so much...
  • eats lots of table foods - avocado, celery, mandrin oranges, chicken, cheese, tortilla, tomato, cucumber, ice cream (only a couple bites twice)
  • down to 2, sometimes only 1, bottle a day
  • can entertain himself - LOVE this development!
  • objects when we take something away from him - don't love this development!
  • sleeps 7-10 hours at night - we're working on getting more
  • takes 2 naps (about 2 hours each)
  • babbles constantly
  • immitates sounds we make
  • smiles always
  • big belly laughs and he also does this hilarious backwards sucking in air laugh
  • sort of waves "hi" - may be a fluke thing, but it has happened multiple times
  • rolls over both ways
  • drags or army crawls to get to toys or people
  • sits & supports his own weight
  • in the last 2 weeks, he has begun reaching for people (usually me & its such a good feeling)

He still is not crawling. Jackson rolls everywhere or army crawls dragging himself. I'm having a little anxiety about that...I think he should be crawling by now, but my mom says I never crawled. I scooted & then went straight to walking. Hopefully, he will not follow in my footsteps (so to speak). He's so cute & full of his own little personality. We crack up all the time. Aaron & I fall more & more in love with him every day!





No comments: