Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lunch with Yaya

Today we went to Yaya's office (my mom) so that she could show Jackson off. As I was getting his clothes ready, I put him on the floor to play and when I turned around he had his sand pail on his head. I thought it was too funny, so I had to take pictures.

At my mom's office they have made a poster of Jackson....it's sort of a long story that is only comical to educators, but my mom is the coordinator of assessment for my school district -- she deals with TAKS & Credit by Exam testing, etc. -- and we had taken a picture of Jackson in these buckets that they send to the schools with their testing materials in them and long story short they made a poster of him changing the labels on the buckets to read that Jackson was the "One Child Left Behind" (referring to George Bush's education policy of No Child Left Behind). The pictures of Jackson by the poster came out kind of blurry, but here they are:


When we got home I started packing up our things. What a pain moving is! The plan right now is to get a Pack Rat or a POD for storing most of our stuff & then fragile & expensive things will go to Aaron's parents spare bedroom. We will be bunking at my parents, which keep in mind they downsized after my brother & I went off to college. I dread starting school while still squeezed at my parents, even though it is just a hop, skip & a jump from my school (I still have to drop Wacko off at his school though). We're going for a second look at a house tonight...pray it is the one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE IS THE CUTEST LITTLE BOY I KNOW!

Anonymous said...

This kid will definitely play baseball for Texas. I think the head coach has already called his uncle to sign him. He would have called the parents, but they came from a school with basically no baseball program whatsoever (not to mention football).

-Anonymous