Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Strawberries are NOT for Jackson

People always ask me what he is eating now....So Jackson has eaten baby food with strawberries in it 2 times now, both with unfavorable results! Yaya had to deal with the second bout....yikes! I'm not sure if this is a common thing or not. Anyone have any knowledge about this? He has a wide variety of foods he eats now, both baby food & "table" food. Avocados & madarin oranges are some of his favs (not together, of course)! He cries when he runs out of oranges...so cute!

1 comment:

The Q. Family said...

Hil,
I know many babies are allergic to strawberries.. it's why I haven't given them to C yet. I was allergic to corn when i was little, so I haven't given C that yet either. Darn the things kids are allergic too! How did you know he was having a reaction?