Well, not super news on the house...We heard from the selling agent that the foreclosing bank is in "negotiations" with another buyer. It isn't a done deal yet, but I figure it almost is. Aaron is very bummed and I think he even sent another, higher offer. I'm not sure it will do any good, but he is still "keeping hope alive!" That is what I love about him - I am the "glass is half-empty" type & he is exactly the opposite. I know we will find something & if this house doesn't happen for us, then it was not in God's plan for our family. The one problem is that we have to be out of our current house by August 1....hello Mom & Dad! That should be interesting...I guess all our stuff will go into storage & we will camp out at their house until we find something. Crazy! So if everyone would pray that something turns up soon, I think my WHOLE family would be greatly appreciative!
Oh, and I hope you like the new spiffed blog!


No comments:
Post a Comment