Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

No kitchen duty for us!

I don't know about you, but I hate (with a passion) packing or unpacking a kitchen! Luckily, our housekeeper came today & did it for me. I just paid her like she was cleaning, but she & her daughter (she always brings her daughter in the summer) packed the kitchen instead. Another plus to this is that I didn't have to wait until Jackson was napping to get a little packing done.

This weekend is when we will move most of our stuff to storage and then we will be squeezed in at the 'rent's. Fun, fun! At least we like them! ;) It is only for a month until we CLOSE ON OUR NEW HOUSE!!!! on Sept 9th. Barring anything insane happening between now & then - pray everything goes smoothly! I would post a pic of the new house, but I don't want to jinx anything. We are getting the inspection done on Monday and then the termite check, etc, etc. We would be doing all that sooner, but my darling Aaron had a fishing trip already planned for like 2 months. It's ok - he deserves it & it IS for work. The only thing is that they are headed right into the hurricane. Dolly has pretty much dissipated, but it is still raining & flooding in much of the southern part of the state. Should be a fun trip! Better him than me in a boat on choppy waters in the rain. ;)

PICTURE TIME!

Here is a pic of Jackson yesterday looking very cunning!

You're taking my picture again, Mom?

And this one is how I found him this morning when I went to check on him. He did NOT start out his way! He started out lengthwise facing the front of the crib. Whatever works!
Sweet Dreams Little One!

No comments: