Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 1 - PT Report

Jackson had one more accident today (for a total of 3), but he did wear a diaper for naptime and when I had to leave the house this evening. When we got home, he went tee tee in the potty (and said "take a picture of that!" Ha!), so I guess it is somewhat registering with him. My frustrations today stem from it seeming to not bother him at all when he has had an accident. I had to remind myself that he is used to diapers where he would feel wet some. I was also frustrated that I could not get him to drink very much! Tomorrow I am going to make Kool-aid or lemonade and see if he will drink that. He calls it "juice" and loves it because he almost never gets it or real juice, for that matter! I think he'll drink gobs of it and then need to go potty more.

This morning Jackson didn't want to put on undies unless Emme wore some too, so Emme sported some Thomas undies over her pj onesie! Hope she doesn't develop a complex or gender identification issues. ;)

She seemed ok with it at the time.


Cutest little derriere I've ever seen!
He forgot to pull up his undies before washing his hands.

No comments: