Saturday, July 10, 2010
Consider It Done!
I'd say my little Wacko is potty trained! We went to the Children's Museum today and did not have one accident all the way there, while we were there or on the way back! That includes during an hour+ car nap on the way home! I am flabbergasted at his ability to pick it up so fast! I don't know why - he picks everything up fast and other things I thought would be grooling (giving up the papi, for example) weren't. He had been a bit constipated, but I gave him a few prunes and he had about 4 or 5 false alarms before he finally went. It was hilarious too! He said, "Mommy, I need to go poo-poo. It's the big one!" (Imagine it said with a hint of panic in his voice) So funny! I ♥ this kid! So now the only obstacle is nighttime & nap training. I am going to wait to tackle this until we move him to his big boy bed, which will be fairly soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment