Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Better Late than Never

I forgot to post these during Easter, but when the Easter bunny came to the kids' school, Emme was sick. I stayed home with her, but didn't want her to miss the Easter Bunny picture for her book they make each year, so I took her back up when it was her class's turn. You have to click on the pictures to get the full effect!
I don't know about being handed off to someone else...

Who is this creepy half-faced bunny?

No, I don't like this creepy half-faced bunny! Not AT ALL!

And can you really blame her? If you look closely, you can see that the Easter Bunny's lip is pierced. Ha!

2 comments:

Paige said...

That awful bunny had me cracking up out loud in the doctor office waiting room. That is the WORST costume! What in the world?

yaya said...

Poor Emme, I would have cried with that bunny also.