This 28 Month post is a little late, but you know what they say.....
I've decided that I will start adding a short interview to Jackson's monthly report. I will still do chair pictures until he outgrows it, but I will also be asking Jackson 7-10 questions & record his answer. Here goes:
#1 Jackson, who are your friends?
J: Puppy & Emme
Me: Puppy? No, who are your friends at school?
J: Puppy
This goes on for a while, until he finally says "Tess"
Me: Tess is your friend? And who else? Is Luke your friend?
J: No. Zachary & Jake. {Luke is one of his best friends. Why he denies it, I have no idea????}
#2 What is your favorite color?
J: Green
#3 What is your favorite animal?
J: Cow. Moooooo!
#4 What is your favorite food? Your favorite thing to eat?
J: chocolate
{For the record, I think his answer was biased on this one. He was eating a chocolate chip cookie during this interview}
#5 What is your favorite song?
J: McDonalds {Old MacDonald Had a Farm}
#6 What is your favorite thing to do outside?
J: Find bugs on playground. It's scaaarrry!
#7 Jackson, what's your favorite movie?
J: Lion {Lion King - he L.O.V.E.S. it! He asks to watch it almost daily- I don't let him everyday, but he asks}
Jackson is growing up so fast. We cannot believe that he can carry on normal conversations with us, with anyone. He's just so big! He makes us laugh all the time and amazes us with what he knows. Tonight he asked if Emme was going to the doctor (she's been running fever). I said not tomorrow, but maybe on Monday and he said "tomorrow is Sunday? Gonna go to church?" {insert jaw drop here!} Anyway, he is adorable and despite his occasionaly tantrums and wild-child 2 year old behavior, we could not love this little man more!


1 comment:
Love the interview!!! Cute idea!! It will be a great record for later, too!! Blog looks great!
Post a Comment