Our Spring Break is coming to an end, *tear* and we had a fabulous time! We just relaxed the first part of the week. It was beautiful, so we took many walks to see the ducks, played outside and worked in the yard. Tuesday we had Emme's 9 month well check, which went off pretty uneventfully. On Thursday, Tiffany, JC & Hailey came for a visit. We just hung out Thursday evening after Tiff & I went for a quick visit with some KDs that live in Houston. Then we went to eat. Friday was beach day. Aaron couldn't get off, so I braved taking both kids to the beach by myself -except that I was not by myself. Tiff, JC & Juliet were a tremendous help! The kids had a blast - I had a blast!
**WARNING: Lots of pictures - some stolen from Tiffany!**
1 comment:
The beach looks so fun.
Post a Comment