Jackson has a little girlfriend at school.
Yesterday, when I picked him up, they told me Jackson has a girlfriend. Apparently, he had been giving kisses to this little girl, Sydney. She accepted all of them until about the 15th one when she got tired of it & pushed him down. His teachers said it "broke his heart." (It's like a punch in the gut, huh?) Poor boogers! I told him he could give Mommy as many kisses as he wants, but I do guess he needs to get used to having girls break his heart! ;)
On a related note, Jackson has started to give closed mouth kisses & make a "muah" sound when he does it....he's growing up!


2 comments:
You need to remind him that he has a girlfriend back in San Antonio... So we will let this one go but next we won't be so forgiving :)
How cute!!!!
Post a Comment