Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tooth #12

Jackson is still not finished cutting tooth #9-11, but alas he has yet another one coming in -- a molar too! I first noticed it on Friday (4/10), but I'm just now getting around to documenting it. This new one is the lower left molar, so that should take care of his 1st molars. Now if we could only get those canines! I do not wish for those to emerge soon -- boogers's gums need a little rest!

On a separate note, I will post pictures from our Easter weekend this evening. I had every intention of doing it today & I even brought the camera cord to transfer the pictures from my camera. The problem....the camera was not in my purse like I had originally thought. Oops!

1 comment:

The Q. Family said...

That is the last tooth Collin got too! They are on the same tooth plan! LOL! I hear you on needing a break from teething for awhile. These past few months have been rough and very very drooly!!