Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tooth #8

Monday Jackson cut tooth #8. To this point, he had the top 4 teeth & 3 of the bottom ones. He started running fever Monday afternoon and the rest of the night. I thought he was coming down with a virus (this teething thing can be so tricky & disguise itself) -- he had a runny nose, was waking in the night & had a yucky diaper or two. I didn't think it was teething initially because there was no sign of the 4th bottom tooth, but alas I flipped him upside down, waited for him to holler, and there it was - molar #1! Phew - at least he wasn't sick! It was a few days of misery & not eating, but he finally seems just about back to normal.

Yesterday, I had my 25 week appointment. I had to drink that yucky glucose stuff for the glucose tolerance test. For those of you that aren't familiar, it tastes like really flat orange soda -ick! Other than that, everything was routine. Emerson kicked as we were listening to her heartbeat on the doppler. It sounded as if she kicked a duck or something, but it was neat!

Spring break has been pretty uneventful & I can't believe it is almost over. Boo! Tomorrow I am getting a massage (much needed) and Saturday I think we are going to take Jackson to the beach for the first time. Don't get too excited -- it's just Galveston, but it isn't far and we're curious to see how they have recovered to this point after Ike. Hopefully, I can get rid of this pastiness I have since I haven't been able to tan....

1 comment:

The Q. Family said...

Molars= *Fun* times!! :o) Have fun at the beach!!