Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sick Boogies

Jackson frequently sneaks into our bed in the middle of the night & the worst we can expect is to have feet in our backs or a hot body smooshed up next to us pushing us gradually closer & closer to the edge. 

Last night however, we woke up to Jackson bolting upright at 1:30am gagging.  Aaron grabbed him in a flash & swung him off the bed as he began to puke all over our bed.  Ick!  I can handle anything...anything, but puke!  I grabbed Jackson & ran to the bathroom just as more came up. 

We missed. 
It was everywhere. 
Jackson was crying. 
I was gagging, on the verge of tears.
Aaron was dumbfounded.
Luckily, Emme was peacefully sleeping in her own bed! 

Poor Jackson- he kept apologizing & saying "I just don't know what has caused this." It was so sad!  I quickly bathed him, threw in a load of laundry & changed our sheets while Aaron cleaned up.  He definitely got the worst end of the deal!

I don't know if Jackson has a bug or it was something he ate or he just got too hot.  He hasn't thrown up since & has no fever but I kept him home just in case.  My poor, sweet Boogies - praying be feels better soon!

No comments: