Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 19, 2012

Stick Horse Rodeo

The annual stick horse rodeo was on March 2nd this year.  It is one of my favorite events at the kids' school!  We had a hard time finding Emme a cute "cowgirl" outfit this year.  We went to Cavender's the night before to find something - BIG.HUGE.MISTAKE!  There were MILLIONS of people there, everything was pretty picked over and I was annoyed.  I tried a couple of outfits on Emme, but nothing really worked and at one point, Emme even said Mommy, I don't want to wear this.  I look widicuwous!  I just looked at Aaron, who replied She's right! and we busted out laughing.  I then thought screw it, we'll go to Target and find her a cute denim skirt I can countrify.  We ended up with a cute chambray dress that isn't western, but with boots and a hat, it passed.  Here are some pictures:    





This kid cracked me up!
Jackson & his sweet buddy, Andrew
 Milking a "cow"
 Bluebonnet face paint

 Driving the stage coach
 Bowling


 My sweet Chicken!

No comments: