Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Remodel Progress Report

A progress update on the kitchen remodel:

Cabinet doors & drawer fronts are sanded (once with 80 grit sand paper, once by hand, and once with 100 grit sand paper) and the staining has commenced. I don't have a picture yet of the staining process.
It's like brand new, never been finished before wood.

The shelving has been removed as have the appliances.
Need a closer look at the killer wallpaper that was once in our kitchen?

Ok, here you go. Yikes!
Where did you put all the stuff in your cabinets, you say?

In the guest bedroom....Oh dear!

To put it in boxes would have made too much sense.
Don't worry Tiff, your room will be all ready for you by the time yall get here!

Old, nasty appliances on their way O.U.T!

Kitchen quarantine.

We have purchased the granite & it will be installed Wednesday. We went with Arandas Brushed which is a honed finish instead of a glossy, polished finish. We know the backsplash we are going to go with, but we have not yet purchased it. I figure that will be done today or tomorrow. So, Emme's party is a week from tomorrow. Will it be finished in time?????

1 comment:

The Williams Family said...

oh it's all going to look so great.. can't wait. I'm very jealous, I want new cabinets and countertops!!