top before I catch her.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Our Climber
Jackson was never much of a climber. Even now he only climbs on appropriate things - jungle gyms, bouncy houses, ladders (sometimes inappropriate), and occasionally over the back of the sofa or chair (always inappropriate), but that's about it. Emme, on the other hand is our climber! She climbs the stairs constantly if I forget to draw the gate, she climbs on furniture, she climbs on toys, she climbs on toys to get on top of furniture. I guess it is no wonder that it took her less than a year to get a goose egg and Jackson went two and a half before he got one. The minute I hear her stir in her bed, I rush to get her. I am so afraid she is going to try & climb out! This girl has NO fear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
hehehe... just wait till she is really walking, because then you really have to watch her. She will be gone and climbing on something before you know it. She is going to be your daring one. That's how Hailey is always climbing, falling, and jumping on something. I just brush it off and tell her your ok - get up!!
I love all the action shots.. caught in the act!!
Post a Comment