Emme is showing signs of starting to pull up. She will grab my thumbs and push right up. She gets so excited when she does it - I can tell she is really proud of herself. She tries to pull up on other things too, like her Pottery Barn chair and one of those wooden bead toy things (what the heck are they called?). Of course, the thing just toppled over on her and made her mad! Funny that she is reaching this milestone before she can even crawl. Maybe she'll skip that step all together.
Emme is also getting her first & second teeth. They are both on the bottom and they just cut through the skin today. This would explain her nose continuing to run after she has recovered from the RSV & double ear infections she had earlier in the week. It also explains her extreme fussiness and clingy behavior. As I type this, she is sitting in the floor screaming. Guess I should go give her some Tylenol.....
1 comment:
Man she is growing up sooo fast!!!
Post a Comment