
Emerson slept through the night! I know, I know...it was probably a fluke, but maybe she'll repeat this wonderful behavior tonight too! She slept for 7 and a half hours without waking. Of course, I had to get up to pump, but it was still glorious! The only thing we did differently was that we gave her 1/2 an ounce of pear juice to help her poop. I don't know if that helped her sleep longer or not. I do know that it did NOT help her poop. The doctor doesn't seem concerned - he says breastfed babies sometime use all of the milk, which eliminates the waste, but I just don't think not pooping for 3 days is normal or healthy. Anyway, here's to hoping she continues to sleep through the night!



1 comment:
Kylie's been sleeping through since 8 weeks so you are probably going to start getting lots of sleep now! Last night she went to bed at 8 and I had to wake her up at 7:45 because my left boob was about to explode!!
Post a Comment