So I had totally intended to give Jackson his papi (with a hole cut in it) last night after his bedtime book. I had heard of lots of people doing this and our doctor even suggested it, but on a whim as I was kissing him goodnight and he asked for it, I said "no, you're a big boy and besides you have your nini (blanket), elephant and puppy, so you don't need your papi." I laid him down, fully expecting a meltdown, and turned out the light. To my utter delight, he didn't even let out one single wimper! He slept soundly through the night. He did wake up earlier than normal, but it still was only about 7:30, so I'll take it! He immediately wanted to play trains & watch the farm animal video, so that is what we are doing now. Maybe cold turkey is the way to go??? I can only pray naptime will go as smoothly, but I'm not that disillusioned! Go Jackson...we are SO proud of you!
In other news, Emme did NOT sleep through the night - only about 4 hours before waking. You win some & you lose some. We'll get 'em next time!




1 comment:
That is FANTASTIC!!!! Did he take his nap without today? Maybe I should try that with Collin!
Post a Comment