It has now been 2 hours and J is still asleep...our stinkin dog just barked and he stirred a bit, but he drifted back off. Getting him down was a little rough, but not as bad as yesterday.
ORIGINAL POST:
Naptime started out ok yesterday...he had been sleeping for about an hour and then suddenly woke up. He was inconsolable. I tried getting him back to sleep but when that didn't work I took him down to eat lunch. He cried through that as well and wouldn't eat, so I figured he was just overly tired so I went and put him in his bed. All hell broke loose and he screamed and screamed. I thought I'd let him cry it out, but after about 30 minutes I knew he was not going to go to sleep, plus I couldn't handle the cries for Mama. The weird thing was that never once did he ask for his "mammy." Once I got him and held him a little bit, he snapped out of it and started playing. Oh, his teachers are going to hate me if that is what he does every day!
Bedtime is a totally different story. He goes down, no problem and slept until 8 this morning. I wish naptime was this easy. I'm sure it'll get a little better everyday...we'll see how it goes today.


No comments:
Post a Comment