Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Best Ever Sippy Cup!

I have had a love-hate relationship with sippy cups. I love how convenient they are - if Jackson doesn't finish all of his milk after a meal, I can give it to him in the car to finish, etc. I hate how they leak and I HATE cleaning them! The straw kind sometimes have 3 parts to the straw alone and there's all those knooks and crannies. I am sort of a freak about getting that kind of thing clean, so it sucks! We have tried all kinds - 98% of them claim to be leak proof. 98% of them leak! About a month & a half ago I stumbled upon the Playtex Twist 'n Click sippy cup while on an impromptu trip to Walgreens. They are simply the best! They are insulated, BPA-free, there are only 3 parts - lid, cup & a small valve AND they REALLY DON'T LEAK! Laaaa! FABULOUS! I have found them at Walgreens and Walmart. BabiesRUs sells the kind with the straw, but that is another part to clean so I steer clear. So, if you struggle with sippy cups, try these.

4 comments:

Summer said...

i have a love-hate relationship with sippy cups as well. i think i have 4 different kinds right now. dont really care for any of them. maybe i will have to try these and see how they work for us!

The Q. Family said...

I COMPLETELY AGREE!! I love all Playtex sippies because they truly don't leak!! We also started buying these (http://www.playtexproductsinc.com/infant/images/cups_coolster_tumbler.jpg) to get C more used to drinking from a cup. same thing as the one you posted, just without a spout.

The Synnott's said...

will have to look into theses... all mine leak!

Paige said...

Good to know! We use gerber and they rarely leak but that is after trying every single kind I can find. THanks