Last night, Jackson & I met up with a few of the Houston area Kappa Deltas. Aaron kept Emerson since the minute food appears, she needs to be held or fed...moms, you know the drill! So we met at Pappasitos and had a fabulous time! Jackson made a new friend in Bethany Camp's little boy, Peyton. Peyton is 2 & a half and he is the coolest kid! I met 2 new KD alums that pledged after I had already graduated...they were super sweet girls and offered to babysit too! Score! (Not that we ever really go out anymore.) It was so great to catch up with everyone! 4 of us work in the same school district - crazy! We plan on doing this once a month from now on & hopefully we can get other Houston KDs to come too.

Peyton, Rachel, Lindsey, Bethany, Michelle (who looks amazing just 3 short weeks after having Miss Riley), Cari, Ashley me & Jackson.

Peyton & Jackson
Bethany got a super cute picture right after Peyton gave Jackson a kiss, so hopefully she'll send it to me soon!
3 comments:
I live in Houston too!!! So the next houston get together tell me!!!! I am a KD pledge class 2000!!!!!
Looks like lots of fun.
that looks like so much fun. so glad you could all get together...and michelle just a couple of weeks after having a baby...wow!!
Post a Comment