Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bon Voyage

My brother is leaving for Austria today. He is in law school and has this AMAZING opportunity to study in Insburg, Austria for 5 weeks. He will also visit 3 other countries on his free weekends. I am super jealous and I know he will have a fabulous time, plus his girlfriend and some other friends are going also. So fun! Last night we went out for a bon voyage dinner with the family and a few of Brennan's close friends. Please pray for Brennan and that nothing crazy happens during these 5 weeks -- my mom is already a nervous wreck since big planes seem to be dropping out of the sky a little too often here recently. I know that everything will be fine & that God will watch over & guide him. Have fun Brennan....we love you & will miss you!

No comments: