Jackson only had about a 25-30 minute nap all day, but it was well worth it. He LOVED it! He kept doing the sign for more when a part he liked would end...that was pretty much everytime an animal was out. He would get kind of bored with the acrobatic acts and such, but if an animal was involved, he was captivated! It's way more expensive than when we were kids too - tickets used to be like $5...because of a ticketing malfunction (unsure whether it was user - Hillary - error or computer error) we had to purchase 2 sets of tickets and it ended up being about $100 plus whatever we spent while we were there. We had fun though and more importantly, so did Jackson. Emerson spent the day with Yaya & Pops and did great!
Kind of a blurry picture, but I can get Jackson to smile if I say "cheese" in a really goofy voice. I feel so stupid doing it in public, but it works EVERY time. (For Aaron too apparently!)
He wanted to sit on this motorcycle so badly, but then refused to smile. I was standing next to him instead of in front of him, so I couldn't do the goofy voice thing to make it happen.
One of Jackson's (and my) favorite parts. This crazy man would drive a motorcycle out on a high wire and do all kinds of tricks while the chick would do her own tricks on the bar below. It was crazy good! The guy would drive out, do some tricks then reverse down to the bottom, come back out, do some more tricks, etc. Jackson thought he was getting his own personal show because everytime the motorcycle would go back to the bottom, Jackson would do the sign for "more" and the motorcycle would come back out.






After reading his favorite "car" book, he was done!
No comments:
Post a Comment