Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

37 weeks & a Boogies-fix!

Well, here I am last night at 37 weeks 2 days. Can I get any bigger without exploding? Notice the swollen ankles & feet too....nice! Tomorrow we will go check to see if there has been any further progress.

Now for the Boogies-fix...many of our family members have been asking for some recent Jackson pictures, so here are some from the last few weeks:


This morning Jackson brought me the camera & said "Cheese" - what a ham!

Playing on his splash pad - I could not capture any smiling pics even though he smiled plenty!

Jackson's school had a theme for every day of the last week of school. Monday - Pajama Day
His slippers have ducks on them & his teachers said he walked around quacking all day.

Tuesday - Wacky Hair Day

Wednesday was Crazy Sock Day, but Jackson does not have any crazy socks and everything I laid out in the middle of Hobby Lobby looked cheesy, so Jackson had the craziest socks of all...INVISIBLE SOCKS! He wore his sandals that day and I didn't take a picture.


Thursday - Hawaiian Day
Jackson wore his long boards - some of them have a Hawaiian print too.


Thursday was also the day Jackson got a new pet fish. He inherited it from my classroom and absolutely ADORES this fish! He waves at it, has to kiss the tank goodnight and stares at it the WHOLE time we are in the playroom. It's so cute!
Friday was Hat & Sunglasses Day, but he didn't go to school on Friday, so we didn't participate. I'm sure you'll see pics of him in his hat & sunglasses this summer though.
Oh, also Jackson has learned to say his name. We are working on getting it on video, but we can point to a picture of him or to his reflection in a mirror and ask who that is and he'll say "dackson."

2 comments:

THE ZELLERS said...

Hil, you look so pretty in all your belly pictures! I looked like a half asleep, pj wearing, blimp! You are a gorgeous pregnant lady! Can't wait for your anticipation to end (and all your discomfort) and see pictures of your little lady. She's already got 2 girlfriends-- Abigail and Tatum! We need to come down and visit!

Also, LOVE the new blog background. I'm gonna go find it and steal it! :)

The Q. Family said...

You look great Hill! Love that Jackson has a new pet fish! He is such a cute little boy!