...is just about done. All we lack is the lamp shade, I need to finish the mobile & a few accessories. I think it looks REALLY cute! My mom did an AMAZING job on the bedding & chair pad. I absolutely love it! Aaron did an AMAZING job on the walls & chair & side table. What a good Daddy! I must admit that I am so relieved that it is done (or almost). Last night I was having some pretty intense, but irregular contractions. We are about to leave for my 36 week appointment, so we'll see if there is any progress. I'll keep you posted!
Enjoy the pics of our baby girl's room....
7 comments:
That looks great! I love your style!
Oh my goodness... when can I move in???? (I'd even curl into that crib if you let me!) :) GREAT JOB! Tatum is sooooo jealous....
BEAUTIFUL!!! Your mom did an awesome job on all of the bedding! WOW!! E is such a lucky little girl!
the room looks great. i love all of the different fabrics on the bedding and all of the bright colors! great job!
i absolutely love it!!!!!!!!
Ohh my GOSH! Seriously, adorable!!
I love it... your so creative. Emerson is going to love her room.
Post a Comment