Here are several more pictures of the first few days with Emerson. I am slowly getting pictures from family members, so I'm sure there will be more to come. There are quite a few, so be ready...

Monday night - waiting & waiting & waiting....

Getting cleaned up

Inky feet

The proud daddy

Meeting her big brother for the first time
The sibling cake

Warming up to her - She gets a head pat & that's all!
Ok and a hug! This is one of my very favs - the loves of my life!
She holds her pappy tight just like Jackson always did.
Whew - I look tired.

The Hiler Fam


With her lamb Jackson picked out for her

Going home dress

Leaving the hospital

Nana & Emme (2 days old)
2 comments:
ADORABLE! I love the sibling cake! I'm so worried about Collin adjusting too. I hope things continue to go well for y'all!
Those are such sweet pictures. Congrats again!
Post a Comment