Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day! My sweet husband & baby boy met me getting out of the shower with roses & a gift. The flowers are beautiful and so is the necklace I received! We then met my parents, Nana & uncle for brunch at The Tasting Room. It is a wine room by night, but a fabulous place for brunch on the weekends! Yummy yummy vanilla orange french toast! We then went back to my parents for gift exchanging and relaxing. Later in the afternoon we went to LaPorte to see Aaron's parents. We hung out at their house for a bit with Jackson at center stage, of course, and then we went to Monument Inn for dinner. We had never been there (well, I was later told that I had been there once when I was about 3) -- it is on the waterfront of the channel and Jackson could watch the ferries & giant ships come through all evening. I thought the food was great, especially the cinnamon rolls they serve with every meal! When it was all said & done, I had a great Mother's Day with my family and especially the little one that gives me the right to celebrate it! Happy Mother's Day to Yaya, Nana & Gabby and all my mommy friends!
Yaya reading to Jackson

Mommy reading to Jackson -- he refused to pose for any pictures

My two guys!


Papa, Jackson, Daddy & Gabby

Jackson was one unhappy kid & the mosquitos were horrific!
Oh, Emerson did not cooperate at the 3D/4D ultrasound on Saturday so we are trying again tomorrow. Hopefully she will stop hiding in the placenta long enough for us to see her cute face! Wish us luck!

No comments: