Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

32 Weeks

I am now 32 weeks and utterly exhausted! I feel the same way I did when I was 9 months pregnant with Jackson. I assume the difference is that I now am not only 32 weeks pregnant, but also chasing a toddler around. I have no energy and I get winded so easily. Emerson kicks -- more like does round-off flip flops -- ALL the time. Most of the time it is fine, but occasionally she uses my ribs as monkey bars and that sort of hurts. I like that she is very active though. With Jackson I used to have to poke around to get him to kick sometimes, so this is more reassuring and usually makes me smile. Aaron has been busy working on her room. It is really coming along and we should be ready to go pick up the crib & dresser this week. My mom is busy working on the bedding also. It is going to be so cute! I can't wait for it to be finished. Saturday we will go for the 3D/4D ultrasound -- we can't wait to see what our little girl is going to look like. Jackson popped out looking just like what we saw at his 3D/4D, so that makes it even more exciting! Hopefully, she will cooperate and we'll get some good shots. So...8 weeks to go & what's better only 4 more weeks of school!

HUGE -- don't judge.

Aaron working on the nursery -- we have put up wood on one accent wall to make it look sort of cottage like. Aaron has done so much labor intensive work for what he calls his "favorite client ever!" He's the BEST daddy and I am so pleased with how it is turning out!

Here you can see the aqua colored walls. The wood on the accent wall was painted that same color then painted white over it & sanded in places so that the aqua would show through. He has now finished the accent wall & is in the process of putting up crown molding. Hopefully, I can post pictures of the finished room soon!

5 comments:

Justin and Allison said...

The room looks really cute.

The Q. Family said...

First of all you do not look huge! You look GREAT!! I am sorry you are so exhausted, it is so hard as you get closer to the end! I really hope you are able to get some sleep at night and find time to relax now and then. And the room looks great! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Denise said...

Time flies... I can't believe you're already 32 weeks! You look GREAT!!

Vandi said...

You look cute! It won't be long now... It seems like time flew by and now you are so close. The room looks good. I can't wait to see the "after" pictures.
I am so excited school is almost done for the summer, too!

The Williams Family said...

Love the room :) And you don't look huge.