Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

32 Week Appointment

I had my 32 week appointment yesterday afternoon. All in all it was pretty uneventful & fast! My Dr. did say that I was measuring a week ahead (33 weeks). He did not indicate though if he thought Emerson would make her appearance a week earlier. So who knows??? Gabby & Papa graciously met us near my Dr's office to take care of Jackson while Aaron & I went to the appointment -- we have learned that it's a recipe for disaster (or at least some restlessness or the occasional screaming fit) when he goes with us & Dr. Cone is running behind. They took Jackson to the park nearby where Jackson got to see his favorite feathered friends, the ducks. (I can hear Jackson's quacks in my head right now - too cute!)

Once we were finished, Aaron & I met them at the Children's Museum. Thursday night is family night & all families get in free after 5pm. They just opened up the new, improved & bigger Tot Spot area. Jackson had a spectacular time! His little face was aglow the whole time -- he kept bouncing around from activity to activity -- you could tell there was so much he wanted to do but so little time. It really was a great place for him! There were mirrors everywhere, balls, blocks, cars, slides, places to climb, doorbells to ring, buttons to push....everything a toddler could want! I think we are going to have to invest in a membership!

Again, I didn't have my camera, so all pictures are courtesy of Papa & Gabby, who just got her own camera -- thanks guys for watching him & taking pictures!

Peek-a-boo at the park

Giant lite-brite -- pretty cool!



Fun cars to "drive" - notice the gas pump in the background. When you put the nozzle in the car, the counter would start going up.

1 comment:

Tim, Courtney, Noah and Zoey said...

Hey! Your little boy is adorable! Congrats on another baby...i love the name Emerson...so cute. Good luck! You are going to have so much fun with 2!