Me & my lovely hostessesThursday, May 28, 2009
Emerson's Baby Shower
Finally! I finally got my camera back from my parents' house and could download some pics & blog about the FABULOUS baby shower Denise & Tiffany threw for me & Emerson on Saturday. Denise was so sweet to host the shower at her house, which is always pristine! How does she do it with little Miss Abigail now mobile? We got some really great necessities and soooo many sassy things for Emme to wear -- I'm still doing laundry (I think I've done 5 loads so far and that is just clothing through 3-6 months). The food was so yummy -- Denise sent me home with a whole ziploc full of jalapeno chicken salad sandwiches and boy were they scrumptious! I had a wonderful time and my sweet friends and family went above and beyond! Here are many pics from the day...
Me & my lovely hostesses
Me & my lovely hostesses
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Opening a precious outfit Gabby & Papa gave Emme




2 comments:
I was thrilled to shower you and baby Emerson!
All I can think is: "Ooo, I need to get on the treadmill!"
"Pristine". Hahahahahaha!!!
I took most of those pictures! haha you love me. it was so much fun! Still not done with Laundry? Or have you finished by now? lol.
I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment