Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Jackson's 1st Haircut

Jackson is one clean-cut kid now! We FINALLY got his hair cut. We went to Cool Cuts 4 Kids & they gave us a polaroid & a framed lock of his hair. He did surprisingly well & really only got upset when she got the clippers out. Once we all started buzzing like bees though, he was fine! Aaron laughed at me because I was still picking up extra locks afterwards, but I needed them for his baby book too. The sad part is that now he looks like a toddler and not like a baby anymore. I know, I know.... he IS a toddler, but he's still MY baby!


Before haircut meal -- that sort of makes it sound like an execution or something, but he loves his grilled cheese sandwiches and we figured he should be full & content before getting his first haircut!

Before -- loving driving the taxi cab!

He also got to watch Elmo while getting his haircut.


Mid haircut mohawk.

Clipper time.


All finished & looking like such a big boy!




2 comments:

Summer said...

looks like a cool place and i love the new do!

The Williams Family said...

he looks so cute... and he looks alot like aaron now.