Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Flutters At Last!

I am FINALLY feeling flutters. They started Friday morning & I got 3 big ones right in a row, then another that afternoon. I had been praying for this! I was starting to get worried because "they" say that you should feel kicks sooner with the 2nd baby. Everyone, and I mean everyone, I talked to said I should feel them sooner than before. I felt Jackson kick at 17 weeks, so at 16 weeks I was all in a panic that I hadn't felt it yet. I asked my mom, friends, and finally the nurse and all said not to worry, but you can't help it. Friday I was nearing the end of my 17th week and was very concerned. Now, I have been feeling them at least once a day, which is so comforting!

Wednesday is the big day! We go for the 18 week check-up and THE ultrasound. Wednesday is my mom's birthday so she will get an extra special treat that day. Aaron's mom is going to come too, which is exciting! She didn't get to come for Jackson's "reveal." We will soon know if this is a prince or princess I'm growing. We're all "thinking pink" as Aaron's aunt, Anita said. We will be perfectly delighted with another boy too, but those of you that know me, know I would LOVE to have a girl! Aaron wants one too. Anyway, we'll keep you posted. For now, I am just happy with the tiny whallops this little one is finally giving me!

3 comments:

The Q. Family said...

Oh I can't wait to feel baby flutters and kicks again! {{{thinking pink}}} for Wednesday! can't wait to hear if it's pink or blue! My gut feeling is PINK for you!! :o)

Denise said...

SO excited for Wednesday. I'm definitely thinking pink! (and blush and bashful) ;) Let's get together SOON!

Summer said...

so excited for you and cant wait to find out the sex! thinking pink for you...pink is SO much fun!!