Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fake out!

Jackson's school called yesterday & said that he was really fussy & tugging on his right ear. They had taken his temp & it was 99.9 (not a fever by our Dr's standards). I made him an appointment for after school, but when I got to his school, he seemed totally fine. I decided to go anyway just to be on the safe side.
Based on this picture I took with my phone, you can tell how bad he felt....


Look at my chunky monkey! He had gained 1.5 lbs since his 12 month check up a month & a half ago. Geez! Guess it's all that bread he wants to eat!

His ears were PERFECT (those were the Dr's words, exactly) and his temp was 98.5. Crazy school! I think he probably had been playing with his ears since we have been learning where our ears are. He already knew nose & has just figured out ears too. Now onto eyes....

Oh AND... When we walked into the examine room, Jackson looked at this poster & said "Dada!" I promptly took a picture of it & sent it to Aaron, showing him what his son thought he looked like. Here is the pic of the poster:

2 comments:

The Q. Family said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! :o) He is sooo tinkin adorable Hill! When is the Big Reveal coming up?? I thought this week? I am so excited for you to find out if Baby #2 will be a lady or a gentleman!

Vandi said...

He is SO cute!! Sounds like he wanted mommy to come play "hooky" with him! Who could blame him? Hope your feeling well!