Jackson turned 13 months old 2 days ago. Here is the latest on him....
Sleeping: He sleeps for about 9.5 hours at night when we are in school and around 10.5-11 hours at night when we are out or on weekends. He takes 2 naps (usually - he is currently screaming in his bed refusing to nap) per day, both anywhere from 1 hour to 2.5 hours.
Eating: Wacko has become uber picky! All he seems to want is bread or some sort of carb. If he never sees it, then he will eat anything else, but if someone else is eating a biscuit, roll, tortilla -- forget about it! He HATES ground beef. I'd say he will have a long life ahead of him considering half of what we cook has ground beef in it. His favorites are Cuties (clementines), pizza, & mac-n-cheese. He loves yogurt too.
Words he says: "Dada", "Mama", "Yaya", "Hi", "Bye-bye", "Cat", "Leyla" (our dog's name, but it sounds more like Lah-la) and I think he has been trying to say "light" too.
Tricks: He can tell you where his nose is (he has been doing this for about 2 weeks, but just recently started doing it consistently); when he hears a phone ring he will put anything up to his ear & say "hi" - very cute!; he can take 2-4 steps by himself and is getting much more brave about it; he will give kisses or sugar & he wants to kiss pictures all the time especially his own baby pictures; he will blow kisses, but usually just puts his hand over his mouth & doesn't actually "throw" the kiss; and rocks in his rocking chair by himself
Favorites: swinging; riding in the wagon; rocking or standing (shame, shame!) in the rocking chair; playing ball; chasing the dog or cat; climbing the stairs (supervised, of course); eating Cuties
I can't wait to see whatelse is to come! He gets cuter & cuter everyday and Aaron & I simply adore him!
__________________________________________________
I went for my 14 week check up today. It was very quick. Dr. Cone said everything is going perfectly on schedule and we have a healthy little one with a strong heartbeat. We go on January 28 for the big ultrasound when we find out the sex and can start working on the nursery!


3 comments:
Congrats on Baby #2!!! That is so exciting!
I miss you.
Please come back into my life!
I need you.
I'm going to call just to hear him say HI :) take care off the bun in the oven and can't wait to find out what your having..
Post a Comment