Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wacko is a weirdo!

Jackson has still been feeling a little under the weather. He's very fussy and wakes up with giant boogers caked to his nose - ick! Usually, I let him eat breakfast at school, but lately in order for me to put him down without him crying I have had to give him a clementine. He loves them and gobbles them up! So this morning he finished his clementine while I was still eating my Fruit Loops. He was pointing and whining for some so I gave him some dry Fruit Loops (very sugary, I know, it's bad). He would eat all of them except the green ones. He would put the green ones in his mouth just like the others, but then spit them out. **Side note: He has been doing this spitting food out thing a lot lately and it is driving us bananas! It is mostly with meat, especially ground beef, but sometimes he'll do it with foods we know he loves. It is an enigma!** The Fruit Loops all taste exactly the same so I have no clue why he wouldn't eat them. What a weirdo!

No comments: