Friday, October 17, 2008
Oh..ma..gaaaa!
I found out yesterday that Jackson walks around behind various push toys at school. I couldn't believe it! He sort of takes a few steps around the coffee table now, but nothing like that. So, Aaron & I went out and bought him a push toy last night and sure enough he walked behind it. Now, it isn't the most graceful walk, but a walk nonetheless. He sort of waits to the last possible second to move his feet forward so he ends up being outstretched, looking like he's about to face-plant, but he doesn't. It was an amazing sight - I can't describe the feeling. It's a feeling nonparents wouldn't yet understand. We were so proud! If we are this excited now, I can only imagine when he actually starts walking on his own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh! What a big boy! Can you take a video? How exciting!!! Congrats J!
Post a Comment