Friday, October 10, 2008
Stood up...
Well, unfortunately Hailey is going to get stood up this weekend. She & Jackson were supposed to have their first date this weekend, but sadly we can't go to San Antonio after all. My car is still having some issues since the 18-wheeler accident -- nothing major, just the airbag light & Traction Control System light keep coming on -- so I do not have my car right now & can't leave town in the rental. I think it is crazy, but I'm not paying for it so what can you do? Hopefully we'll get to San Antonio before Hailey turns 7! No - we'll probably go next weekend, I was just really looking forward to meeting that little angel! The silver lining is that Brennan is going to be in town helping my parents move into their new house, so Jackson will get to spend some time with his Uncle B! The TTU/Nebraska game better not be at the same time as the UT/OU game or my family will have some issues to contend with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
TTU won!!!
Post a Comment