Jackson wore the cutest little outfit the other day when it was a little chilly outside. He looked like a little man. It's hard to tell from the picture, but trust me - little man! (Pic also shows his tremendous pulling up skills - he loves to stand!) I can't believe how big he is getting & his first birthday is around the corner. I've already started planning - cake is ordered, invitations are in the works, party supplies have been purchased - now if we could just get a few things done around the house so that it is acceptable for company!

** I was told that boys do NOT wear "outfits" so excuse my previous vernacular!
3 comments:
What do little boys wear then? Gear? Get-ups? NO, they wear OUTFITS too, and for the record, Jackson looks adorable in his. :)
that was my exact question! Seriously...they wear outfits! Otherwise...they are naked. Did Aaron tell you that? I just asked Robin...he said "No, guys dont wear OUTFITS!" whateverrrrr.
I say "outfits" too! And he looks precious in his moose sweater! Is that Gymboree? I love it! I love dressing Collin like a little man too! They are so cute! I can't wait to hear all about J's first birthday party! How exciting that it's just around the corner!! :o)
Post a Comment