Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Jackson said his first phrase!

We were SHOCKED to hear him say "Hi" yesterday, but then this morning when he said "Hi Dada," we were floored! We started laughing and he started clapping -- he knew he had done something special! It was so awesome to literally hear him develop right in front of us. He sort of said "hi dada" yesterday, but it was further spaced and so I wasn't sure he meant the words together. We have a video from last night while he was in the bath -- I'll post it later.

3 comments:

The Williams Family said...

Oh I love it and I thought Hailey looking around is a big deal but talking wow... can't wait to see him for his birthday.

The Q. Family said...

That is so exciting!!!

Paige said...

What a verbal little man. Some of the kids in my play group are close to two and still not saying much beyond mama and dada. How fun!