We just got back from Lake Brownwood. Aaron's cousin, Angie, got married this weekend. We got to see lots of family & for most of them, it was their first time to meet Jackson. Everyone agreed he was the cutest, but of course we expected that! We even went on up to Abilene on Saturday afternoon to see Grandaddy. Jackson loved his great grandpa and I think the feeling was mutual! Jackson did well on the 5 hour car ride even despite having his first cold. 2 days at school & he's already caught something - ugh! Poor baby is so snotty and I can just tell by looking in those big blue eyes that he doesn't feel good. We go for his 9 month appointment on Thursday so I guess we can double check that this is just a cold too. He hasn't run a fever -- and I have checked about 10 times -- so that is good. He still is eating good, but he's a little fussier than normal and sneezy sneezy!
Here are some pics from our weekend:
Jackson taking a bath in the hotel sink
Shaylee & Jackson
Me & Aaron
Angie (the bride) dancing with Jackson
Aaron's cousin, Laura, her boyfriend, Chris & Jackson
Jackson & Grandaddy
4 generations of Hiler men
The car ride
Well, that's all for now! Congrats to Angie & David! Thanks - we had fun! Tomorrow's the big day - wish us luck at our closing!
No comments:
Post a Comment