Jackson is growing so fast.....yesterday he turned 9 months old & let me tell you -- 9 months outside goes way faster than the 9 months I was pregnant with him. In the words of Brennan, it's absolutely mental! ;)
Wednesday night Jackson pulled up on the coffee table for the first time. Aaron was able to catch the 2nd pull up on video & I'll post that soon. Then....last night I noticed a tooth poking up through the gum. It is in the middle on the bottom. Whooohoo! Finally! I had asked Dr. Pielop about it & he assured me that he was not worried about Jackson not having any teeth yet. So many of my friend's kids who are younger already have teeth. He said that he actually has some 15 month old patients with no teeth and that a pediatric dentist wouldn't even see him about this until he was two. Of course, that just freaked me out thinking about a 2 yr old with no teeth -- creepy! This morning I was further comforted when Jackson's teacher said that 2 other 9 month olds in his class are just getting their 1st teeth too.
So those 2 new developments are both exciting & sad...he is growing up too fast, but I know there is only more fun to come!


2 comments:
Happy 9 months big boy and congrats on the tooth and pull-up! How exciting!! :)
OH MY GOSH! I know you told me before you wrote this this morning, but still! wow! That is awesome. He is fine. I dont remember when jordan got her 1st tooth...but it was right around then.
<3
Post a Comment