Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dang it!

Had a wreck today. I was hit by an 18-wheeler. Gasp! It sounds a lot worse than it was and I was not hurt. God was really watching out for me and even more, Jackson was not with me! Boy I would've come out swingin' if he had been! Hit is sort of a strong word anyway...I was squnched or scratched by an 18-wheeler. We both we taking a right, but I didn't know he was taking a right since he was in THE LEFT LANE -- hello?! His turn signal didn't work & he couldn't see me there next to him and crunch! It punctured my tire & scratched all down the side of my car. Luckily no one was hurt, but it is 2 days before I have to go back to work & less than a week until we move. Ugh! Here are some pics:



At least I made my mark on him too!

3 comments:

Denise said...

SO glad you're okay!

Julie Adams Gray said...

After my good friend Stephanie had the diabetic coma and flew out of her little bug and her baby died and she almost died... well, they got a Hummer... yep, now she can run over things. You need a Hummer... or a tank.

Anonymous said...

yes; I'm happy that you are ok! But oh my gosh! You should get Batman's car. that thing is like invincible; except up against the Joker.
<3 glad you are ok :]